Thursday, June 22, 2006

back at day 1 again

CD1. So, my pms symptoms really were pms symptoms, the spotting I had yesterday wasn't implantation bleeding, and I didn't get a false negative on the pregnancy test. When I felt my period coming on, I tried to cheer myself up by telling myself all those things, but, unfortunately, all my hopes were crushed to teeny tiny pieces this morning. Yes, here I am again. CD 1.

Well, the good news is that I didn't get that lame receptionist when I called my clinic today. So, I'm scheduled for the sonohystogram ultrasound. I hate that I couldn't just get pregnant without having to know what clomid, IUIs, HSGs*, and now sonohystogram ultrasounds are.
Argh.
____________________________________________________________
HSG = diagnostic test where they inject a high contrast die into your uterus and take X-rays to see if there are any blockages in your uterus and fallopian tubes. Not the most pleasant experience in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home