Wednesday, July 05, 2006

my life sucks these days

Won't be... posting much...until...the end of the month...Right now...must... study for the bar exam...At this point doesn't look like...I will pass...This blows.

(Quick update -- Had my sonohystogram ultrasound. Doctor said the polyp was tiny and not where they expect implantation to occur so we're not going to do anything about it right now. Took clomid again for 5 days and am just waiting for a positive ovulation test result so that we can go through another IUI. Fun stuff.)

6 Comments:

Blogger anonymous jones said...

Hi! Good luck with your exams, and everything else.

9:12 PM  
Blogger gaelen said...

Thanks for the well wishes. This exam is such crap.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Good news about your polyp!! And a shot of good luck for your test. Gee, not too much stress all at once huh?

Thanks for your kind words and support on my blog...I really appreciate it :)

7:57 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Good news about your polyp!!! And a shot of good luck for your test. Gee, not too much stress all at once huh?

Thanks for your kind words and support on my blog. I really appreciate it.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Good luck on the bar exam! And have fun on clomid, I hope it doesn't make you crazy. LOL :-) Good news about your polyp. I'm still waiting to find out about mine.

12:46 PM  
Blogger gaelen said...

Thanks Susan and Angie =)

I can't wait until this exam is over...I prefer to focus full time on my infertility (although I wish I didn't have, too!)

Angie, good luck - hope your polyp turns out to be nothing to worry about!

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home