Tuesday, October 31, 2006

if only the monsters came out just on halloween


This is me trying to get my life back from that Dreaded Infertility Monster.

Unfortunately, I'm losing.

CD1 was yesterday, so here we go with another round of blood tests, ultrasounds, injectables, IUIs, waiting, hoping, EPTs, [and hopefully not this time] disappointment...

And in the last week or so things have heated up here at work so that I will be working long hours almost every day in November. And no one here knows that I'm going through infertility treatments, so I'm going to have to come up with some pretty creative excuses to be away from the office. Good times.

Still grateful for some things though.

Ok, but now it's time for me to rant.

Damn you, Infertility... Life was crazy enough with work and jury duty (oh yeah i have to appear for jury duty in November, too...ain't that a kick in the pants?), but now I have to worry about squeezing in blood tests, ultrasounds, injectables, and IUIs. Oh, and with the holidays coming up, we can't plan any vacations because I need to remain tethered to my clinic, but yet you are making me use up all my vacation days just the same. What kind of sick bastard are you?!?!

Oh well, Happy Halloween everyone! I hope no one answers the door and finds anything as scary as the Infertility Monster. (But if my Infertility Monster has the balls to knock on my door tonight or any night, I'm breaking its ankles and making it go to jury duty in my place. That will have him screaming uncle).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home