Sunday, September 24, 2006

so, it has come to this...


Sigh. It saddens me that as each cycle passes, I'm learning more and more about my cycle, my infertility, and my treatments - things that I wish I didn't have to know.

I now know more than I care to know about HSGs, clomid, IUIs, hysteroscopies, and polyps. The lame part is that having all this information still did nothing to get me pregnant.

And now I'm becoming an expert at injectables.

(By the way, I don't care if the syringe looks like a harmless little pen. It's still a freakin' needle. And mine looks really angry.)

2 Comments:

Blogger m/p said...

im so sorry about your difficulties.

ive been reading your blog for awhile now.

i hope i behave like you in the face of difficulties - with a strong heart and an even stronger sense of humor.

10:32 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

i'm sorry it has come to this too. it isn't a club anyone wants to be a part of.

it's extra sad when the injections don't even phase you...

big hugs.

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home