Thursday, November 30, 2006

still haven't exhaled

First beta: 900
Second beta: 2400!

But I'm still really afraid to believe this could actually be happening.

Until then, I'll just make sure the IF Monster's locked up good and tight. At least doing that helps me fight these feelings of helplessness. After years of being at the mercy of my wonky body, I don't think I'll ever feel in control of any of this. It's like I'm afraid of what will happen if the universe catches me imagining the possibility. When I find myself smiling about it, I scold myself for being so arrogant. Damn infertility.



3 Comments:

Blogger Smarshy said...

Jeez Loouise! How many of those little suckers you got IN there?

Tjose are some great numbers. Good job. You get an A+ on your beta test.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Gil said...

What fantastic numbers! Those are phenomenal! But I gotta say, exhaling is good, now and then. You know, you wouldn't wanna suffocate those little embies!! Keep us posted!

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm brand-spanking new to your blog, and I have to say I ADORE your illustrations.

I run a website, Babes in Blogland, that lists ttc, expecting, and parenting bloggers to help us all find one another. I've added your site to the blogroll. If you need me to correct any information or if you would like for me to remove the link, please let me know.

Thank you and congratulations.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home