Saturday, December 02, 2006

the ponytail is back

I have my ultrasound in about a week and a half. They'll be able to tell me if there is a yolk sac, whether there is more than 1 gestational sac, and if it implanted in the right place. So many things to worry about.

So I distracted myself with a hair cut yesterday. And my hair looked FAB-U-LOUS, if I do say so myself. Such volume! So shiny! And my long layers were perfect! That lasted for about 10 minutes. And then it looked like it did before I got my hair cut. Sigh.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gil said...

Ha ha ha! Too perfect. I always feel that my hair looks spectacular the day of the cut, semi-decent the next day, and then "Ho hum, back to the regular old thing" the day after that. I can relate to this!!!

As for the ultrasound, do keep us posted. I'm sure it will go just fine. It's almost as nerve-wracking as the 2ww isn't it? Gotta love distractions to keep you sane! Hugs to you!

6:25 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

woohoo!!! i love your beta #s. this is very exciting. i'm very tickled for you. please keep posting. i'll be totally depressed otherwise.

my hair is in a pony tail all the time too....and i have a great, cute cut. it just takes far too much time to get it to look good. and i'm lazy!!

11:54 AM  
Blogger gaelen said...

You guys are so sweet!

I can't imagine not blogging (how's that for a double negative?!). But really, I'm so used to my body letting me down, and it's still soooo early, and i'm such a worry wart...I really need the blog to work through a lot of worries!

I wish none of us had to suffer through any of this, but if our blogs (writing, reading, and drawing. heehee) make us feel even a little bit better, then at least that's a good thing that comes out of all of us suffering together.

I'm not going anywhere, people! =)

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home