Friday, December 22, 2006

hold on, my dears! i'll be there soon!

So I kept reading on other blogs how bloggers couldn't leave comments unless they switched to blogger beta. "I'm not going to have that problem, " I said, "As soon as I start trying , I'll be fine. I'll be able to comment as easy as 1-2-3. Just watch. Others might have a problem. Not me, man. Not me." I swear I could hear the IF Monster snicker when I said that, the bastard.

But like getting pregnant, just because I decided it was time to comment and just because I was determined that I wouldn't have a problem commenting, the forces that be had a different idea entirely.
Yes, sadly, I found that I can no longer give a shout out to any of you blogger beta people! And that bums me out.

So, I will be switching to the blogger-formerly-known-as-beta. I'm going to have to bring the IF Monster and that Worry gremlin with me, too, though. But I'll be there soon!

And, yes, I made the IF Monster's leash way too tight. Because I'm mean like that.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not so bad here. People are nice. Come on over, I'll leave a light on for you.

Worry Gremlin looks like he/she has one of those "Dora the Explorer" or "Barbie" suitcases that little kids insist on pulling themselves in airports. I always think they're so cute, but Worry Gremlin, not so much.

Actually, it's still kind of cute.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Smarshy said...

Why are my old comments coming across as anonymous? What's going on here? Am I losing my identity?

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home