Wednesday, December 27, 2006

worry is kicking my ass

Seriously, it feels like Worry is using me as a trampoline.

Next ultrasound is next week. I hope that little heart is still beating strong. I don't know if it's infertility's effects (damn IF Monster), but I woke up this morning feeling sad and afraid. I'm just so scared right now...scared that I won't be allowed to have this after all.
How unfair infertility is...when fertile women are enjoying this time, infertile women are still afraid to believe.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope this week flies by and you get some good news!

IF just sucks.

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So true - it's so hard to just enjoy this time. Damn that Worry. Wishing you the best next week!

(LOVE your blog!)

8:10 AM  
Blogger theoneliner said...

oh man, that's too bad. remember your pg'y is no different than a fertiles. it just took you longer to get here.
i hope this week flies and next week's us proves what a healthy little bean you have.

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with your u/s this week!

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's the IF monster playing? Is that Wii? Or PS3? I'd love to play your IF monster in Mortal Combat or some other fight game. I'd whip his fat butt.

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope this week flies by for you in a snap! I love reading your blog and your very creative pictures!
~Jen
sorry, I can't seem to log onto my account

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home