Wednesday, December 27, 2006

worry is kicking my ass

Seriously, it feels like Worry is using me as a trampoline.

Next ultrasound is next week. I hope that little heart is still beating strong. I don't know if it's infertility's effects (damn IF Monster), but I woke up this morning feeling sad and afraid. I'm just so scared right now...scared that I won't be allowed to have this after all.
How unfair infertility is...when fertile women are enjoying this time, infertile women are still afraid to believe.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope this week flies by and you get some good news!

IF just sucks.

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So true - it's so hard to just enjoy this time. Damn that Worry. Wishing you the best next week!

(LOVE your blog!)

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with your u/s this week!

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope this week flies by for you in a snap! I love reading your blog and your very creative pictures!
~Jen
sorry, I can't seem to log onto my account

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home