Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day (wow - almost didn't post this one in time!)

See how festive I am? Not everyone would bother dragging out a heart-shaped pool just because it's Valentine's Day. Nothing is too good for my monsters. They so like to swim.

I'll update more later, but everything's going good -- just busy with work. I've tried commenting on your blogs, but for some reason it's taking forever to load my posts...anyone else having that problem? I couldn't even comment on my own blog to "chat" with you!

Anyway, thanks for coming by and commenting!

Smarshy, I've got a little bit of a bump - not enough to restrict my monster shit-kicking activities though. But at least I know I can just call on decemberbaby to help me out in that department =)

decemberbaby and spark, you had me at "pjs".

Thoughts of a Mom, I HATE that stupid BFN monster! I'm sorry he exists.

Oneliner, I just read your last blog post. Well said. I love your writing.

Reproductive Jeans and Anna: hi! I've got some catching up to do...I'll be reading your archives.

Mo's Girl, I found this list of acronym's on Angie's blog. Hope it helps!

11 Comments:

Blogger JJ said...

Love the cartoon--haha. Hope you had a great Valentines Day!

7:20 AM  
Blogger Back for More said...

LOL! OMG - that was the best picture yet! I'm glad you labeled the "electric prod", though, as it looked a little like something phallic to me! :O

8:56 AM  
Blogger JW said...

I LOVE THAT ONE!!! You're great to continue kicking all their butts for us. Glad the pregnancy is going well!

3:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh goodness. Too hilarious!

For a while I was convinced that my husband had NOTHING planned for V-day, and I was debating sending him your way for a dip in the "pool" and a round with the prod, but...no fear. He pulled through....Barely...It looks like the monsters have the pool all to themselves.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Gil said...

They need to be prodded. They deserve an electric cattle prod!!

2:55 PM  
Blogger decemberbaby said...

I don't get it... why was I elected for monter-ass-kicking duty?

No matter. I love the cartoon. And I'm so glad that my pj's comment moved you ;-)

5:16 PM  
Blogger ms. c said...

So... did the shark eat the monsters and lick his lips in satisfaction? Or were they able to climb out the side fast enough?
Good to hear that all is well. Kep us laughing girl!

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are hilarious... I am not sure if I have an IF monster or not. We have reasons to believe - PCOS, and possible issues for my hub, too... but I have no clue if it "will work" as this is our first month with me off bc pills.

It's a torturous thing, believing I have a monster, but not being sure if he's just in my imagination. I need to believe I'll "just" get pregnant, and at the same time, I'm absolutely terrified to let myself believe it.

Congrats on tying that bastard up... I hope to report that my IF monster is all in my head.

I'm in the dreaded two week wait - but I did ovulate, so that's something. What, exactly, I'm not sure... but it's something, and it's big.

Anyway, thanks for the laughs.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Lollipop Goldstein said...

Love the monsters. And nothing says "love" and "Valentine's Day" more than sharks in a pool :-)

10:43 AM  
Blogger decemberbaby said...

Hey, I know you're busy and all... but your adoring public wants to read more of your hilarious blogging!

Gae-len! Gae-len! Gae-len!

4:00 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Hope everything is going well.

3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home