Thursday, January 18, 2007

hi!

My apologies for not blogging sooner! I'm still here! Work has just gotten incredibly and insanely busy. I know I really shouldn't neglect you -- my friends in my computer -- because, well, the gas monster is still hanging around and no one else wants to be my friend right now.
Smarshy and The One Liner, you are such dolls. Thanks for mentioning me in your blogs!
(And, Smarshy, I have no idea why you were switched to "anonymous" in my comments! It happened after I switched to the new blogger, but I KNOW the IF Monster had something to do with it. He's also the bastard that goes into my fridge and makes it so that my French's mustard has the watery non-mustard stuff that comes out before the actual mustard comes out so that I end up ruining my sandwich. I hate that.)

7 Comments:

Blogger Smarshy said...

There you are! Phew. I was starting to worry.

I hate that mustard problem! Its so painful when it happens. I still eat it though.

Glad you're back.

3:14 AM  
Blogger Serenity said...

Here through the smarshy - am thinking I might add you to my "knocked up" section of my blog. You dig?

I didn't know that it was the IF monster that did that to the mustard. That rat bastard. I HATE runny mustard.

6:29 AM  
Blogger Gil said...

Whew! I'm glad to see you back Gaelen! I was gettin' worried there for a bit.

I have a question though, shouldn't that IF monster still be well tied up?! Or did he just break free to wreak havoc? The bugger. Methinks you ought to pound the daylights outta him. Yeah. That's it. And I'll have my brother-in-law Tony come round with a steel pipe too!

Sending hugs!
Hey, and why does my word verification begin with IF? You spyin' on me girl!? *giggles*

7:15 AM  
Blogger Baby Blues said...

Nice to hear from you! I agree, that was nice of Smarshy to mention your blog.

7:25 AM  
Blogger Back for More said...

I want to get a T shirt with the IF monster on it!!! Can you start selling those please, pretty please??? :) Seriously, those pictures crack me up every time.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Cibele said...

I'll buy one IF monster T shirt too...I love your pics! glad to hear that you are OK

10:04 PM  
Blogger decemberbaby said...

hey, I'd buy an IF monster t-shirt!

Glad you're blogging again. I missed you.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home