Thursday, January 03, 2008

Just thought I'd explain...

I don't normally go around licking my electronics. I just had my tongue sticking out and bent over to pick up something and...well...
Anyway...I know I owe you a post of where I've been all this time -- and I will soon-- but I just wanted to say Congratulations to Sara and Angie. Seriously, ladies, we're talking goosebumps when I read the great news on your blogs. Congratulations!!!
And now you'll be able to use your fertility monster the same way I've been using mine :

7 Comments:

Blogger Caro said...

Seems like the best use for him.

3:22 PM  
Blogger ms. c said...

Yay! you're back!
(And now I can stop wondering WHAT HAPPENED... I am thinking that at last I can move you to my "made it" category on the blogroll.)
Can't wait to read more!

4:35 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

welcome back! I'm glad to see your updates, tell us more about the little one in your arms!

~jen

4:53 AM  
Blogger christina(apronstrings) said...

so glad you're back!

4:01 AM  
Blogger christina(apronstrings) said...

i used to the oneliner. i started a new blog. for a new year.

4:02 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

Thank you!! Glad you're back! Please tell us more about the picture!!!

4:57 AM  
Blogger Cibele said...

339 Glad to hear that baby is here and IF monster is now eating dirty diapers

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home